Operator Service www.CashBroker.com is PH Cash Broker based in ul. Półwiejska 43/5
Service performs the functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through a voluntary information entered in forms.
b. By saving in the terminal equipment of cookies.
c. By collecting web server logs www.
1. Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. Service may furthermore save the connection settings (marking time , IP address ).
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers , registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form , eg in order to make business contact.
2. Cookies are computer data , text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they were generated, time of storage on terminal device and a unique number.
3. Entity placing and administrating cookies on the end user device is the operator of the Site.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. compilation of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages , which allows improvement of their structure and content;
b. maintenance of the Service User’s session ( after logging in) , through which user does not have to retype login and password for each page;
c. determine the user profile in order to display matching advertising materials, in particular the Google Network.
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies : ” session ” (session cookies) and ” fixed” (persistent cookies) . Cookies ” session ” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, to when the user leaves the website or disable the software ( web browser). ” Permanent ” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web ( browser) usually allowed by default to store cookies on your device. Users can change the settings on the internet browser to delete cookies. User can also automatically block cookies, details can be found in help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies published in the terminal equipment’s Website and may also be be used by the service operators of advertisers and partners.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks , in particular, the Network Google to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. They may keep information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network , you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool : https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer . These data is used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient way in which services are rendered.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URL. In addition they may store:
a. time of request,
b. time of reply,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user ( referer link ) – where the transition to the service took place by link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. information about the user’s IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with the specific individual browsing.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the service.
1. Data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data for identification of the individual are available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the service to authorities in order to comply with the law.
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies , you may change your browser settings . However, disabling cookies that are required for authentication processes , security , maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult , and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the service.
2. To manage the settings for cookies select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone